Friday 25 March 2016

Maisy's imprompto bed



          At least once a day Maisy will do something really sweet, or silly, which in affect makes me smile.  

          This post has to do with sleeping.  When Maisy first came to us, I made a point of putting her into her kennel carrier at night to sleep.  I was NOT going to allow her on the bed at night.

          But that didn’t last—but that’s another story.  She now comes to bed with me, and “Maverick” usually comes a couple of hours later.  Some nights “Maverick” just can’t get comfortable.  He turns over again and again, like a chicken on a rotisserie.  Occasionally my snoring is exceptionally loud.  

          On Tuesday night Maisy must have gotten fed up with the noise and the constant movement.  She jumped down and found her own bed; the laundry basket with dirty laundry in it.  That is where I found her Wednesday morning.  Hence the photo.  Cute, ain’t it!   But that’s my Maisy!

Serving Jesus, Author of our faith,
Lady Helene

No comments:

Post a Comment