Saturday 27 February 2016

It's a Maisy Day

Modeling the "Over the Shoulder" look.
     Today seemed like a good day to set the camera to film Maisy.  Sunlight provided some brightness in my office, even thought it was a bit overcast today.  
     
     I made three short films.  But I'm only posting one here.  All three of them are on Youtube.com

     When Maisy likes something and can't wait for another piece of it, she will flicker her tongue.  It always makes me laugh.  I must apologise for the film starting off centre, but what I really wanted to record (her flicker) is exactly positioned where it should be and is very clear.  I hope this will bring a smile to you face.  Just click on the link below.  

Maisy loving her treats! 

Serving Jesus, Author of our faith,
"Lady Helene"

No comments:

Post a Comment