Monday 8 June 2015

It's her birthday! Its her birthday!

Birthday Girl Maisy with "Scamp"
One year ago today a little dog names Zara gave birth to sa litter of three puppies.  I learned about these little creatures in July and went to see them.
In my sister's hands

Three girl puppies, identical to look at.  Overwhelmingly sweet to hold.  I took each one in turn, held her on her back and rubbed the tummy.  The one above let me indulge my enjoyment for a few seconds, then gave a yip!.  So, this one had Sas!  I made up my mind, she was the one.  We had to leave her, as she was only four weeks old!  But she had a name, and a deposit was paid.  I was looking forward to getting my Fur-baby!

Maisy came home to me on 8th August, full of attitude and curiosity.  She is a year old today.  She is an amazing little creature, cleaver, sweet and funny.  "Maverick" and I are totally besotted.

Maisy on 18 September 2014

Maisy with her favourite Doggy friend, Foo on 26 May 2015

Maisy, with "Scamp" her newest toy playmnate--8 June 2015


Looking like a film star-8 June 2015--1st Birthday

About to take a nap, 6 June 2015
 Happy Birthday, my darling Maisy!

Serving Jesus, Author of our faith,
"Lady Helene"


No comments:

Post a Comment