Saturday 20 October 2012

This past week we've had lots of grey, cloudy skies.  But this morning the skies were full of fog--almost like watered-down skimmed milk.  However, it was so dense one couldn't see anything.  Rather, subtile hints of colour shone through the cold haze. 
       I was outside this morning--a little after 9:00 am, waiting for a lift to a meeting.  While I waited, I took my camera out and experimented.  I wanted to see how the colours would turn out in a photo.  I adjusted light settings, darkness settings and tinkered with the flash.  I got some interesting shots. 
       These photos communicate autumn. 
The original photo

The photo after tinkering in Microsoft photo editor
       Since I was away all day, I am a bit tired.  But I still wanted to post something.  So here are a couple of photos.
Dewey spider's home...    



Praying you have had a wonderful Saturday.

Serving Jesus, Author of our faith,
"Lady Helene"

No comments:

Post a Comment