Thursday 30 December 2010

Become a follower?

     Hello!  Have you noticed the colours I use?  When I was in high school, I read about a study where researchers tested how people's eyes responded to typeset on different background colours.  What they found was that people found looking at black ink on a light-to-medium green was more restful for readers.  I acutally read several paperback books with the greenish tint and found it easier to read.  So that's why I've been posting most of my blogs on the green background.  
     Would you like to become a follower of my blog?  It's pretty easy really.  Near the top and on the left you will see a small google symbol with "Follow" on the tab.  Just click on that tab.  A window will open with the message:  Sign in using an account you've already created.  If you don't have an account, you will be asked to sign up for a google account.  You can use any e-mail address you want.  Just enter that and a password.  Once you've got an account, simply go back to my blog and click onto the follow tab.  Then you become a follower.  It's just that simple. 
     I will certainly share the posts via Facebook and send out e-mails.  I guess I just don't want you to miss anything!  
    Thank you to all of you that are reading my blog and following it.  
    Hope to see your "Follower" Icon on my blog page!    

Serving Jesus, Author of our faith

No comments:

Post a Comment